1 super szczęśliwa roślina czarnego pieprzu - Piper Nigrum
86 w magazynie
86 w magazynie
15 w magazynie
24 w magazynie
14 w magazynie
Piper nigrum, commonly known as black pepper plant, is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae. It is widely cultivated for its fruit, which is used as a spice and seasoning in various cuisines around the world. Here's a description of the plant:
Appearance: Piper nigrum is a climbing vine that can reach a height of up to 4 meters. It has heart-shaped leaves that are glossy and dark green in color. The leaves are alternately arranged along the vine's stems.
Flowers: The plant produces small, white to yellowish flowers that grow in clusters called spikes. These spikes arise from the leaf axils, which are the angles between the leaf stalk and the stem.
Fruit: The fruit of Piper nigrum is a small, berry-like drupe, typically around 5 millimeters in diameter. Initially, the fruit is green and turns red when fully mature. It is commonly referred to as a peppercorn. Inside each peppercorn, there is a single seed.
Types of Peppercorns: Piper nigrum is known for producing different types of peppercorns, which are harvested at different stages of maturity. Black peppercorns are fully matured and dried, giving them a dark brown to black color. Green peppercorns are immature and often preserved in brine or freeze-dried. White peppercorns are obtained by removing the outer skin of fully ripe berries, leaving the inner seed exposed.
|Wymiary||32 × 10 × 10 cm|
Properties & Care
How to grow a black pepper plant?
Growing Piper nigrum (black pepper) in a pot in a European climate may pose some challenges since black pepper thrives in tropical conditions like most of our trees. However, it is possible to create a suitable environment for it. Here are some guidelines:
- Indoor cultivation: Due to the cooler climate in Europe, it is best to grow black pepper indoors in a controlled environment. Choose a warm and well-lit spot in your home, such as near a south-facing window or under grow lights.
- Temperature: Black pepper prefers temperatures between 21 to 32°C during the day and above 15°C at night. Maintain a warm temperature in your indoor space, using a heater if necessary. Avoid placing the plant near drafts or cold windows.
- Humidity: Black pepper thrives in high humidity levels. To increase humidity around the plant, mist the leaves regularly or use a humidifier. Placing a tray of water near the plant (humidity tray) can also help raise humidity.
- Pot and soil: Choose a large pot with good drainage. Use a well-draining potting mix, such as a mixture of compost, perlite, and peat moss or coco coir. The soil should be loose and provide good aeration for the roots.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Water the plant when the top inch of soil feels dry to the touch. Avoid overwatering, as it can lead to root rot.
- Fertilization: Apply a balanced fertilizer formulated for potted plants every 2-3 months during the growing season. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for application rates.
- Support and pruning: Black pepper is a vine that requires support to climb. Provide a trellis or stake for the plant to grow on. Regularly prune the plant to control its size and shape, encouraging bushier growth.
- Pollination: In indoor settings, you may need to hand-pollinate the flowers using a small brush or by gently shaking the plant to facilitate pollen transfer between flowers.
Black pepper plants (Piper nigrum) are climbing vines that require support to grow upward. While a pole is not the only option for providing support, it is a common and effective method. The main purpose of using a pole or trellis is to allow the black pepper vine to climb and spread, maximizing its growth potential.
Here are a few options for supporting black pepper plants:
- Pole or Trellis: You can insert a sturdy pole or trellis into the pot alongside the plant. The pole should be tall enough to accommodate the vine’s climbing habit. As the plant grows, gently train the vines to wrap around the pole or trellis for support.
- Wall or Fence: If you have a nearby wall or fence, you can train the black pepper vines to climb it. Secure the vine to the structure using soft ties or twine. Ensure the wall or fence is strong enough to support the weight of the growing vine.
- Bamboo or Stakes: Alternatively, you can use bamboo stakes or wooden stakes inserted into the pot to provide support for the vine. As the plant grows, tie the vine to the stakes using soft ties or twine.
The choice of support depends on the available space, the size of the pot, and your personal preference. Whichever method you choose, make sure it provides stability and allows the vine to climb and spread as it grows.
Keep in mind that growing black pepper in a European climate may not yield the same abundance as in tropical regions, but with proper care and attention to the plant’s requirements, you can still enjoy the experience of growing your own black pepper at home.
How to propagate a black pepper plant?
Black pepper plants can be propagated through stem cuttings, layering, air layering, or by planting fresh and ripe freshly harvested seeds. Stem cuttings, layering, and air layering involve taking portions of existing plants and encouraging them to root.
Shipping & Returns
GWARANCJA I ZWROTY
Despite the high quality of our products, it can occur that you receive a product that is not perfect. If that happens we’d like to provide you with a suitable solution as quickly as possible.
ZAWSZE 2 LATA GWARANCJI
Jesteśmy przekonani o jakości oferowanych przez nas produktów. Dlatego zawsze udzielamy 2-letniej gwarancji na wszystkie zakupy.
14-DNIOWY OKRES ZWROTU PIENIĘDZY
Curryelaftree.com operates a 14 day approval and inspection period for all online orders. This period starts when you have received the product. After 14 days the purchase agreement becomes final. During this period you should handle the product and packaging carefully, if reasonably possible. Try the product out to the extent necessary in order to decide whether you wish to keep it. The product can be vieuwd and reviewed, as you would do in a shop. When there is damage to the product or its packaging, this will be deducted from the return. When the product is used in this period, and now returned, the costs for use, such as cleaning or repair costs, will be deducted from the return. When you return a product within the 14 day money-back period, we are obliged to pay you the purchase price, including shipping and any debit or administration costs, back within 14 days from receiving your return.
USZKODZENIE PRZY ODBIORZE
Wszystkie produkty są bezpiecznie pakowane i sprawdzane przez Curryleaftree.com przed wysyłką. Jeśli mimo to otrzymasz uszkodzony produkt, zgłoś uszkodzenie przed zwrotem zamówienia.
Istnieje wiele powodów, dla których możesz zdecydować się na zwrot (części) zamówienia. Przeczytaj uważnie niniejsze informacje, aby uniknąć nieporozumień i opóźnień. Jeśli chcesz zwrócić produkt, sposób wysyłki i stan produktu muszą być zgodne z naszymi warunkami określonymi poniżej.
For the return of a shipment contact us first. By filling in a form and sending it to us, you let us you know that you want to return your shipment. When we have received this form, we will start processing your return. You can always email us w celu omówienia zwrotu.
Przesyłka zwrotna i koszty
The correct postal franking costs must always be paid for a return shipment. Packages not correctly franked or marked as returned subject to payment on delivery will not be accepted by us. Curryleaftree.com reimburses the postal costs after returning in case the return is a result of an mistake by Curryleaftree.com or when there is a defective product. If you are entitled to a refund of the shipping costs, we apply a maximum fee. You can also choose to bring the product back or exchange it at the Curryleaftree.com office. This is fast, easy and free of charge. The maximum fee for a return shipment is € 6,95 within the Netherlands, € 9,95 for Belgium and Germany, € 25.95 for the rest of Europe and € 29,00 for the rest of the world.
Gwarancja i zwroty
Tolweg 2W 3851 SK
Ermelo The Netherlands
Tylko zalogowani klienci, którzy kupili ten produkt mogą napisać opinię.